Feedback Magazine is published semi-annually, once during the fall semester and once during the spring semester.
Feedback articles are separated into 5 categories:
- Spotlight Achievements: Highlighting Eckerd students for various awards, scholarships, studying abroad opportunities, and more.
- Student Research: Showcasing the undergraduate research Eckerd students are conducting/participating in, both on and off campus.
- News & Club Updates: Highlighting the S.T.E.M. clubs on Eckerd’s campus and their efforts to get more students involved with science, in addition to interviewing Eckerd Professors about the most pressing issues in their fields.
- Life At Eckerd: Interviews or articles written from/about current students about their experiences at Eckerd.
- Life After Eckerd: Interviews with Eckerd Alumni: Where are they now? What types of jobs have they held since graduating from Eckerd? How did their Eckerd education help them?